Thursday, May 21, 2009

atomic!

I found this blog called East Nashville Atomic, which loves mid-century ranch houses. I love it not only for the fact that they're in my old neighborhood, but because they do cool DIY stuff like this.
Please teach me your ways, ENA.
Expect an update on sour cream chocolate cake in the near future. I have great memories of this from growing up, and the fact that the one time I handled most of the baking of it, it was the lightest and fluffiest the cake had turned out to date (and we made it several times per year).
Also, perhaps you noticed the header is new. It's my first foray into CS4, so expect even better things in the coming weeks.
If you're new to my site, please subscribe, because a giveaway is coming soon, and I wouldn't want you to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment