Sunday, September 26, 2010

upcoming project...

After a couple years of searching on and off, I found this little guy on Craigslist:


I asked a few friends for inspiration on what to do with my record cabinet, and got some great suggestions...and discovered Knack Studios through my friend Cassie. Unfortunately for my productivity, I'm now obsessed with Barb from Knack, and how she re-purposes sad looking furniture to be completely amazing. I don't want to steal any of her pics of things I'm thinking about doing to the little cabinet, so I suppose you'll have to wait and be surprised.

Also, this week, we made a quick trip to Chicago, and got to visit CB2 and IKEA. Mecca. I snatched a go-cart desk so that we can move the desktop comp around a bit easier and watch TV in bed like a hotel. Unfortunately, the loft was not included with the purchase of the desk, and the chartreuse file cabinet and chair are not currently available.

No comments:

Post a Comment