Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the cutest

Can I tell you how glad I am to have a few spare minutes? Over the course of the past couple months, I knew I'd have to back off because of moving, trips, and 60 hour work weeks. But hooray, I'm back, and I found the most awesome bag in NYC this weekend. No, I didn't buy it, but maybe someday.That's right, you can get a messenger bag (or tiny pouch) in the Pantone of your choice.

And let's just do a quick rundown of the killer NYC deals (no tax on clothing, thank you):

Beacon's Closet:
Citizens of Humanity Jeans: $20
Black Frye short boots (that probably need to be re-soled): $20
Uniqlo:
Grey cords: $20
Sample sale (holla):
Orange Blue Cult cords: $25
Brooklyn Flea:
Dress: $10

Yes, I was quite proud of myself. Plus, we ate some very delicious food, and the trip couldn't have been better. Now, to get back on the blogging wagon...

No comments:

Post a Comment