Sunday, July 26, 2009

dipping my toe into etsy

I love etsy, who doesn't? After taking a letterpress class this weekend, I'm very excited to start loading my etsy store with all kinds of fun and exciting things.
First up is my letterpress project #2. If I was awesome, I would have laid out the text correctly, but by happy accident, it was backwards, which ended up being sort of humorous. Check it out in etsyland, and while you're at it, think about how I could justify getting this bookshelf that's about to become too popular for me to get it, but I don't care (the IKEA Expedit):

3 comments:

  1. Use the shelves exclusively for your etsy business and it becomes a tax deduction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww hooray for letterpress!! i like it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. more posts!! If you have another giveaway, I am going to promote you and get you lots more entries.

    ReplyDelete